Get the right kind of support when you encounter a challenging question; We offers various resources to help you get the solutions you need efficiently.
We utilise a support ticket system to streamline support requests and better serve you.
Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online.
TO PREVENT CONFUSION AND TO SPEED UP OUR SUPPORT AGENTS’ RESPONSE TIME, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM OPENING MORE THAN ONE TICKET ON THE SAME TOPIC.
To add more information to an existing ticket, log in, go to My Account and click the Tickets to list all your inquiry.
If you do not have a portal login account, please create one. or click the URL link from the ticketing submission acknowledgement email. If you did not receive it, please check your junk, spam or promotion email folder.
SUBMIT A TICKET
RESET LICENSING - DECLARATION SOFTWARE REMOVAL
* STATING THAT THE OLD LICENSE IS NO LONGER IN USE, BROKEN AND OR DESTROYED
The license is attached to the Unique Machine Number*, which is usually on specific hardware, like motherboard, ethernet card, hard disk, etc.; unless you have replaced that, the servers should recognize the PC after reformat.
Important note: :
- Use your license serial number to log in to the license portal to check the license status, product version and activation log. Click here to GSTARCAD LICENSE PORTAL 🔗
- The inaccurate declaration will cause of current activated computer has been blacklisted.
- Uncertainty to reset the license, first, inquiry from general TECHNICAL SUPPORT 🔗.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days to process the reset, and the final approval will be based on the GstarCAD software developer (Gstarsoft).
Download Declare of
return license form
DOWNLOAD PDF FORM HERE
Fill up all the
end user details,
e.g. name, Company,
License serial number,
and the reason need
to reset, sign
with company stamp.
Scan the form
and submit it
online to us.
Please allow 1 - 2
business days to
No license reset is required if you recover (repair, reset, re-install) your operation system on the same computer with no parts replaced.
Apply for license reset only error message "activation not the same machine" prompt.
First, Just try to re-activate your license key to the same computer, to prevent the computer has blacklisted by the license server, ignore this step if the computer is totally scrapped.
* Please allow 1 -2 business days to process.