DOWNLOAD GSTARCAD 2023
You can download the latest installer, documents, user’s guide, SDK, and so on for your GstarCAD product to enjoy the latest and versatile features.
32BIT AND 64BIT
GSTARCAD 32BIT AND 64BIT CAN’T BE INSTALLED ON THE SAME COMPUTER.
* NO 32BIT VERSION AVAILABLE FOR GSTARCAD 2023
INSTALLING GSTARCAD 2023 DOES NOT INSTALL OVER OLDER MAJOR VERSIONS OF GSTARCAD. MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF GSTARCAD CAN BE INSTALLED ON THE SAME COMPUTER. BUT IF YOU DON’T NEED THE OLDER VERSIONS, UNINSTALLING THOSE VERSIONS MAKES A TIDIER COMPUTER.
ACTIVATED (SOFT ENCRYPTION TYPE) SINGLE USER LICENSES ARE “LOCKED” TO THE MACHINE ON WHICH YOU LICENSED GSTARCAD. IF YOU PURCHASE A NEW MACHINE AND WANT TO TRANSFER YOUR GSTARCAD LICENSE TO THAT NEW MACHINE, YOU WILL NEED TO RETURN YOUR LICENSE FROM YOUR OLD MACHINE.
OS (Operating System)
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and Windows 10 S
are not supported)
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
Because GstarCAD and related tools are developed and compiled with visual studio 2017, in order to
ensure the normal operation of the software, the operating system needs to be able to install the environment
package of visual studio 2017 normally.
1.6 GHz processor (3 GHz or faster Multi-core processor)
2GB (8GB recommended or higher)
1GB GPU (2 GB GPU recommended or higher)
1024*800 or above; GstarCAD will work best at a resolution of HD and 4K resolution.
The system and installation disk need more than 1 GB of space. (4GB recommended or higher)
To improve performance, it is recommended that the software be installed and stored on a solid state drive
Administrator rights are required to install GstarCAD and license tools.
.NET Framework 4.8 or above (Only for custom software development).
The network license server and all workstations running applications that rely on network licenses must support
the TCP/IP protocol.
UPGRADE FROM THE OLD VERSION OF GSTARCAD?